domingo, 21 de setembro de 2008

Postsecret

"My Confession

When I was young, I had a recurrent dream that I was the lead actor in a play at my high school. The first time it happened my heart almost exploded from stage fright. As I experienced the dream more frequently, I became less nervous and began to mechanically repeat my part without even thinking about it.
The last time I had the dream I experienced an extraordinary feeling while delivering my lines to my partner. In the middle of the scene, she sneezed and it was if a spell had been broken. I was silent. She repeated her lines again - I just stared at her.What I said next did not come from the script. I described the hardships of being a sophomore without a father and detailed my actual sexual failings and frustrations. She responded by voicing the struggles she was facing silently.I then walked to the edge of the stage and confessed my personal feelings of loneliness directly to the audience. I couldn't see anyone in the darkness but I could hear quite conversations starting about the hidden parts of their lives."

http://blog.myspace.com/postsecret

http://postsecret.blogspot.com/

Um comentário:

Anônimo disse...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!